Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday:Pin It to Win It from Layla Grayce


So, Layla Grayce just opened a contest for a entry or foyer using pinned items via pinterest. I had a little fun in publisher and decided to add it for my very first Top Ten Tuesday post. Here goes...

(clockwise)

1. Love the 'upside-down' view of this lighting

2. This mirror, for those last minute checks out the door...turned sideways to fit over...

3. this console

4. But I want the console in this color

5. And this rug (Oh! This rug! Gotta love Amy Butler...)

6. And this plate stand, I just love it...for my fancy mail

7. Such a pretty place to sit and put your shoes on just before rushing out the door...

8. And a clock to make sure you don't miss your Zumba class...

9. (& 10.) And this pair of doves

Full Disclosure:
I am not being paid to promote Layla Grayce or Pinterest, nor will viewing any of these affect the contest in anyway. Only one link (#4)goes to my pinterest page, and that also has zero effect on the contest. The remaining links do go to Layla Grayce so you can check out all the loveliness. I'm just having a little fun and procrastinating as usual.

Thanks to Oh!Amanda for inspiring me to finally make a top ten list. For more Top Ten Tuesday fun, go here.

Top Ten {Tuesday}

2 comments:

oh amanda {impress your kids} said...

Yum! I like it all!

Thanks for linking up!

a

Annie @ House on Rene said...

Cute! Looks so fun and fresh! I love seeing everyone's take on one room! I did one too. Check it out here http://houseonrene.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-dream-foyer.html